Sunday, October 14, 2018

Things about me

As I talked about myself a little bit here is more
Here is a little reminder about me

My name is lexy I'm 21 years old 
and I'm a super woman  I love going To My missions and saving the world from any danger 
 ,everyday I drink coffee the day that pass and I didn't drink coffee I'm not focused and I can be lazy the hall day and can't go to any mission of the day  so that's why  everyday I  drink coffee I love my house a lot but it's weird because I'm never in my house I'm always at hotels or saving the world 
People always try To discover me and my friends but till now no one knows sometimes if any journalist saw us sometime they get really personal and they ask stuff that are non of there business I don't like that sometimes people try To take our maskes off To discover who we are 
My grandma died 1.30 year ago because the bad people that's why I tried out for the super woman team I went to boxing ,kick boxing ,fitness, sky diving ,jumping from long distance ,had personal training I've won many competitions I think I think I deserve To be a super woman after all these hard work I've been throw I've been a super woman 9 years now 

HERE IT IS WHO IS LEXY  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment