Tuesday, October 9, 2018

THE CHARACTER

My character 
Hi my name is lexy I'm 21 years old I'm a super woman I work undercover I save the planet of danger I work so hard every day My other best  friends are Julia,dina,nataly they are also super women's My  favourite color is grey and white and My favourite animal is dog that's why my costume is a dog and his color is grey and white no one knows that I'm a super woman it's a secret I love shopping and watching super women's and super man's films or series on TV My neighbors thinks that I'm crazy after seeing me revising My moves I don't like eating but I like sweets I can be rude To people that are bad persons and try To go away from them in my personal life I draw and have an art store. 


Wait for more about me 


< THANK YOU > 



3 comments:

  1. I am not quit sure if you have read fully my second blog entry.... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's why i'm gonna edit it

      thank you for telling me

      Delete
    2. Ok, make sure to cover all the points :)

      Delete