Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Blog#11 Gratitude


  1. I'am grateful of having friends because friends play an important role in your  life you always enjoy having time with them even though you can have fights
  2. I'am grateful of having a school to learn  because school  is one of the important things in your life. It's also a way to see your friends everyday.At school you learn new things and share new things the school plays a big role for your future.
  3. I'am grateful of having a peace of lazy cake because i love chocolate.
  4. I'am grateful of finishing my puzzle that was 300 pieces because i love doing puzzles. 
  5. I'am grateful of having time to spend with my family cause i love them so much.
  6. I'am grateful of catching up on my blogs and commonlit and all my missing work
  7. I'am grateful of watching my favorite movie cause I've been waiting for my dad to download it 
  8. I'am grateful of drinking my favorite juice cause i adore the mango flavor.
  9. I'am grateful  of eating my favorite meal on lunch 
  10. I'am grateful of finishing my homework early.  

No comments:

Post a Comment