Saturday, November 3, 2018

THE LOLLIPOP MOMENTS


#Blog 18
Image result for lollipop moments drew dudley
 The video talks about lollipop moments it's when  someone makes you  happier or feel better  by what  they say or the looks  they give to you . Sometimes you can make someone feel better by just looking at them .Maybe you can let someone feel better but sometimes but you can't notice what you just said made this person feel happier and better 


Image result for lollipop momentsSince the beginning of the year i had kind of a lollipop moment.In my first year at school year i didn't know how to get friends so i sat with people i know they was bigger than me they were 1 year older.So a day i decided to try to sit with my friends in class and then i felt better that i have friends in my class and the same age of mine.And  now i'm still good friends with them and that is making me really happy that i'm friends with all of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment